Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Is there any Presentation Model's EndLife method?

Hello community,

I have created a new PM for an applet. Basically, I want to set one profile attribute whenever a field is changed (somehow I cannot catch this event anywhere, only using FieldChange of the PM, probably because it involves a BC  with a specialized virtual class).

So I defined 3 global variables:

  var inPS;

  var outPS;

  var service;

Which I initialize in the Init method:

  HomeSearchTTPM.prototype.Init =

  function ()

  {

  ******************* OTHER CODE **************

  service = SiebelApp.S_App.GetService("SIS OM PMT Service");

  inPS  = SiebelApp.S_App.NewPropertySet();

  outPS = SiebelApp.S_App.NewPropertySet();

  inPS.SetProperty("Profile Attribute Name", "MY_PROFILE_ATTRIB");

  };

I am using global variables because I do not want to instantiate those objects every time the field value changes. And it is working fine. I just do not know the best place to clear those variables (setting them to null) in PMs. For PR the logic answer would be the EndLife method.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center