Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Google Charts API and 8.1.1.14 OpenUI

Hi all,

Does anyone have an example of a custom PR that uses the "jquery-gchart" plugin to produce charts in 8.1.1.14?

I've tried to create one using Duncan's OpenUI PR template builder and this article from Neel at Siebel Unleashed. However, though I don't get any errors reported in the console, I simply see a standard List Applet appearing where I was expecting to see a shiny 3D pie chart!

The PR uses the jQuery Google Charting plugin from Keith Wood.

I've attached my PR and a screenshot of the manifest administration.

Any ideas why this isn't rendering?

Many thanks!

Oli

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center