Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Button New is being displayed as disabled for our users

Hi Oracle Community,

something weird is happening to our executives. The button New is being displayed as disabled on a view (I attached a screenshot) for them.

Nevertheless, when I log in as one of those users in the same environment I can see the button enabled on the same view.

I would like to know what is going on here? or which are the possible causes I can see the button enabled and they not?.

I would appreciate your help.

Best regards

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center