Siebel Operators: Administration, Installation, Updates (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

How Siebel Local Database will be initiated for Siebel Remote End users in PS 15.5 using Oracle XE

Hi,

I have installed patch set 5 on my Siebel IP 2015 server, client and tools installation with out any issues. I was able to install Oracle XE sample DB successfully as well. However I have a query when it comes to Oracel XE local DB. If customer has implemented Siebel Remote and has end users who are using SQL anywhere local DB as of now. I could not find any process to initialize Oracle XE local DB using Siebel client installation after patch set 5 is applied, so how we will be able to deploy Oracle XE local DBs to those users ?

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center