Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Is Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.2 supported by Siebel 8.0?

Is Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.2 supported by Siebel 8.0 in any way?

I am trying to connect with SAP through an Outbound Web Service but it appears to be expecting a SOAP 1.2 version structure. If I open the WSDL with soapUI it shows two requests, the first one uses SOAP version 1.1 and the second one uses version 1.2. If I try using the second one I get a response as expected but if I try with the first one I get an empty response which is exactly what happens if I invoke the service directly from Siebel.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center