Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Running User Session Trace for SARM in Siebel 7.8

Hi,

I'm trying to run user session trace analysis using the below command but I'm getting an error in the sarmanalyzer.log and no output is generated:

sarmanalyzer -o output_file_name.xml -u user_name -i SARM_File_Directory -s start_time -e end_time


I'm able to run the other conversion processes successfully except for the user session trace.

What could have caused this error?

GenericLog GenericError 1 0 2016-06-02 03:17:07 (sarmfileindex.cpp (587) err=910002 sys=22) SBL-ADM-10002: Open File "E:\backup\SARM\app\T201606020041_P008004_N0001.sarm\sarm.ind" failed

GenericLog GenericError 1 0 2016-06-02 03:17:09 (sarmfileindex.cpp (566) err=910002 sys=0) SBL-ADM-10002: Open File "E:\backup\SARM\app\T201606020041_P008004_N0001.sarm\sarm.ind" failed

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center