Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

RaiseSignal: Get Config Item Price - not triggerring when launching Product configurator for some Us

Hi Team,

We are encountering some behavioural problem when launching the Product Configurator view when trying to validate the customizable product from Product Admin screen.

Issue: Prices are not showing up in the Product configurator view. But, I see the prices displayed for some users.

Ananlysis: Comparing the logs from both success and failure scenarios, I see that ' Get Config Item Price' signal got triggered which called subsequent WF's which assisted in displaying the Prices. However, for the failure secanrio, I dont see the signal triggering.

Failure:

Begin: Business Service 'Pricing Manager' invoke method: 'GetConfigMultipleItemPrice' at 18fd5f48

PSPPricerSvc De

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center