Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Running sfscleanup utility for each file system folder

Hello,

We have in Production several file systems and we would like to run sfscleanup for each folder.

In test environment I have added second file system and created new attachments for Accounts and Customers.

It is possible to see that 50% of new attachments are stored in the new second file system and it is possible to open them in Siebel. These attachments have prefixes S_ACTIVITY_ATT_ and S_CONTACT_ATT_ and it is possible to see them in new file system.

When I run sfscleanup for the new file system then I receive following output:

If you have received this software in error, please notify Oracle Corporation

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center