- 3,757,497 Users
- 502,424 Discussions
- 1,606,640 Comments
All requests go into Inactive, No Manager status. No custom specialization rules are in play. Standa
- ICM is online
- CRM is online
- Standard Manager is online with 36 processes. Only 1 is being used.
- All new requests go into Inactive, No Manager
- The one running program is not consistently any one specific concurrent request. Sometimes it is a custom program, sometimes something seeded like Workflow Background Manager.
- None of our programs is marked as "run alone"
- Terminating the 1 running process in Standard Manager seems to kick everything else back into shape.
- We cannot reproduce this in any non-Production instance and cannot reproduce at will. It may happen 1-2 per month or not at all for a few months.