Siebel Developers: UX, Web Tools, Scripting, Integration (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

how to throw a required field error for two or more fields by orderly?

I have exposed 10 number of  fields in service request detail applet. therein 5 fields need to be required fields, for that I have used field user prop . It is worked fine but error order is changed

for ex:

my order is : company,LOB,category,subcategory,sr-source and channel

I want  throw the required field error by above order but it doesn't throw the required field error same order  please let me know  if you find any solutions

Thanks in advance

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center