Siebel Users: Business Processes, Core Functionality (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Calculate method of FINS CEM Calculation is resulting the null values.

Hi,

Based on Sub Area field value from Service Request we need to set the Planned End Date. I have written below code.

I have created the Ruleset "ABC Service Complaints SLA"in CEM for Sub Area Field.

I am getting null values for the Out parameters. Can anyone guide what I am missing here?

function BusComp_SetFieldValue (FieldName)

{

if(FieldName == "Sub-Area")

{

var Inputs = TheApplication().NewPropertySet();

var Outputs = TheApplication().NewPropertySet();

Inputs.SetProperty("Rule Set Name", "ABC Service Complaints SLA");

Inputs.SetProperty("Write to BC", "Service Request");

Inputs.SetProperty("Time Zone", "GST");

var sFINCEMBS = TheApplication().GetService("FINS CEM Calculation");

sFINCEMBS.InvokeMethod("Calculate", Inputs, Outputs);

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center