Forum Stats

• 3,709,386 Users
  • 491,723 Discussions
  • 1,579,477 Comments

Discussions

Announcement : Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 6.0 (OCSG 6.0) released and available for d

Oracle Communications is pleased to announce that as of Thursday, 22 January 2015, we introduced the most comprehensive API exposure platform in the industry with the release of Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 6.0 (OCSG 6.0).

OCSG 6.0 introduces expansive API Management capabilities to manage the entire API lifecycle enabling enterprises and CSPs to accelerate internal development, engage with partners and monetize assets. OCSG 6.0 delivers this alongside industry leading SLA management, analytics and an extensive array of built-in communications services.

As part of the OCSG 6.0 release, a new OCSG-based solution, called “Network Policy as a Service” (NPaaS), was launched by integrating the Oracle Communications Policy Management (OCPM) PCRF to provide out-of-the-box exposure of network policy for both telephony and cable networks. This allows CSPs and partners to align the data bandwidth with the digital service being delivered, ensuring a higher rate of customer satisfaction.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center