CNC, DB and Operating System - JDE1 (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

how to restore par or specs files

edited Sep 21, 2026 3:56PM in CNC, DB and Operating System - JDE1 (MOSC) 3 commentsAnswered ✓

Hi.

I am on 9.2 release 23.

I have UBE that is in DV and PY. I used the Repository History, P98780H, to save the specs (par) files from DV and PY. I made changes to UBE in DV, check it in and promote the OMW project from status 21 to 26. A PY package was built and deploy.

How do I restore the spec (or par) file from the previous change into PY only? I don't want to restore the DV spec file only the PY spec file. When I go into the OMW project at status 26, I can't see the restore button. Does CNC need to do the restore because they have the permissions?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center