Distribution - JDE1 (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

RSS K43E08 workflow in rejected status in F98860, F98865 and F98866

Hi All

In JDE 9.2.26.5, I created a requisition and it was submitted successfully

Requisition header and detail status is in 'SUBMITTED'. However, when I click Review Approvals button to go to P43E82 , I am unable to see any workflow records.

In the tables , F98860 , F98865 and F98866 , I can see the workflow record generated. However, the status in these three tables is 06-rejected.

Any thoughts on what could be the reason for this peculiar behavior? It happens only for a particular business unit.

I tried for a different data set and it was successfully submitted and I was able to approve.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center