Receivables - EBS (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Discount on receipt for AR Invoice not calculated correctly

I have created a AR invoice manually with amount 1200 USD and due date of 30 days. However there is a discount of 3 percent, if the amount is paid within 10 days and discount is also applicable for partial payment as well. Therefore I manually created a receipt of 400 USD and applied to the same transaction. I expected a discount to be 12 USD but the system has calculated as 12.37 and overall balance is 787.63. Why is the discount calculated as 12.37 instead of 12.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center