Manufacturing - JDE1 (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

How quantity is calculated on the line inserted in F3411 by R3483

Hi,

I would really appreciate your help with this.

I am running some testing on R3483 and R3411 process. When ran R3483, it inserted lines in F3411.

I am trying to understand

  1. how/on what basis the lines are getting inserted in F3411 by R3483
  2. How the quantity on the lines are populated/calculated in F3411 by R3483.
  3. Does R3411 create purchase order for each line in F3411 for the line quantity.
  4. Does R3483 consider the sales orders quantity which are on backorder?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Siva

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center