Patch Reviews - DB (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Installed Sept CPSU for 19.32. Tenable is still showing it as an open high finding.

I installed the August and September CSPUs for the Oracle 19.32 database in a linux environment. I also did the datapatch. lsinventory shows all of the subpatches under p39971265 installed. However Tenable Security center is still showing them as missing high findings. It appears to be looking for the top number(p39971265), but the installation just shows the group of subpatches.

Also, tenable is looking for Oracle version 19.32.0.0.260915. However my optach/lspatches is showing 19.32.0.0.260721(July CPU). How can I update that version so that I can close this finding?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center