Order Management - EBS (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

Order Lines Cancel Reason Have Different When Saved in OE_REASON

Hello All

I have a problem when i try to cancel order line and header with custom change_reason (for example change_reason SL07). I try to cancel order via API (oe_order_pub.process_order). The lines and header has successfully cancelled but when i check reason_code in OE_REASON, reason_code is SYSTEM not SL07. I have read documentation that similar case with my case (like Doc ID 2140115.1), but that documentation is different case with my case. On the other hand, change_reason SL07 is a valid reason and it was saved in FND_LOOKUP_VALUES in LOOKUP_TYPE = 'CANCEL_CODE'. Has anyone ever had the same problem as me ?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center