Process Manufacturing - EBS (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

OSP- Setup Issue

Dear Team,

Hi Team,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a requirement to complete the OSP setup and configuration for an aluminum manufacturing process. In this process, Dross is used as an ingredient, and Ingots are produced as the output. The Dross material will be sent to an external supplier for the OSP process.

Currently, I am facing an issue where the material consumption is not happening automatically when I release the batch, even though the consumption and release types are set to Automatic at both the Formula and Operation levels.

Could you please advise what could be causing this issue and help me identify the required setup or configuration?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center