CNC, DB and Operating System - JDE1 (MOSC)

MOSC Banner

R9861101 - error --jdeLaunchUBE--Unable to fetch specs for version 'Ver01' of template 'R9861101'

Hi,

When I run the R9861101 purge version for table F986101 from Batch Versions (BV), it executes without issues, however, when I run it from the P91300 scheduler, it returns an error.

Log sched kernel:

--jdeLaunchUBE--Unable to fetch specs for version 'Ver01' of template 'R9861101'

This version might have been created via the web; did the full package deployment overwrite it, causing it to be lost?

To get it working from P91300 Sched, can I resolve the issue by running the version with the "Submit Version Specifications Only" box checked? And would it then work without errors from P91300 Sched?

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in to My Oracle Support Community.

Register

Don't have a My Oracle Support Community account? Click here to get started.

Category Leaderboard

Top contributors this month

New to My Oracle Support Community? Visit our Welcome Center

MOSC Help Center