Good day, Everyone! Hope your day is going so well.
This is Mikko and I will be LIVE for an hour starting form 1 PM to 2 PM EST. I do hope you read my introduction here.
But before we start, let me remind you for some house rules:
- Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
- Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
- Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
Additionally, you can ask me none work-related questions like hobbies, interests, foods, places, favorite programming language, etc. I do like to travel or take a picture of a scenery that capture my eyes, do some activities I haven't done before, play games online/offline.
I will be posting tips and tricks as well. Stay tuned!
Let's have some fun! Cheers!
-Mikko