Hello Everyone!
My name is Leonard, the NetSuite Support Community's Guru for SuiteCommerce. I'll be answering questions live today at 1PM - 2PM EST. Please feel free to check out my quick introduction here to learn more about me.
Before we start, here are a few house rules:
- Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
- Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
- Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
You can also ask some non-NetSuite related questions about me such as my hobbies and interests and I'll be happy to answer them. Make sure to stick around as well, since I will be posting some useful tips and tricks before our time is up!
I would also like to greet the following members who have RSVP'd for today's session:
@Robert Nedelkow-Oracle, @Mayumi Ciara Marie Cupcupin-Oracle, @User_JGBH4, @Michelle Jabanes-Oracle, @rosemolj, @Dominica Sevilla-Oracle, @User_CGI1E, @Christopher Williams, @User_QQ60G, @Mark_Cr.
With that, let's start!