Installed the newest CFDI 4.0 Mexico localization package this morning and most of the CFDI fields (Mexico tax authority required fields) went missing on sales forms. I could not find it but kudos to Support for finding a conflict with the NS Localization Assistant which is supposed to be used with Mexico.
The response from Support is as follows - Given that I doubt I would have found this on my own, and these are critical fields for Mexico, I'm sharing the fix here.
After investigating in our QA environment this is what I notice:
- Account [deleted] has Mexico Localization bundle version 2.09.0 upgraded 9/6/2022 11:03 am.
- Navigate to Invoice Record > CFDI Information tab > no information.
- Navigate to Customization > Scripting > Scripted Records > Edit Invoice
- Undeployed following scripts under User Event Script:
- LRC Field Manager User Event | Owner: Barbara J Brant
- Save.
- Navigate to Invoice Record > CFDI Information tab > information is displayed.
Disabling this script in Customization > Scripting > Scripted Records the issue does not reproduce. For this reason, it is suggested that you refer to the creators of these scripts in order to review this behavior.