Check out Oracle NetSuite upcoming events and conferences here
Now is the time to ask your NetSuite-savvy friends and colleagues to join the NetSuite Support Community! Refer now! Click here to watch and learn more!
Attention: Customers with NetSuite Electronic Bank Payment (EBP) SuiteApp, version 2020.2 QA (ID 315896) must UPDATE (do NOT uninstall) their bundle to the Production version 2022.1 (ID 416781) by December 31, 2022. Note: If users fail to manually update the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp within the given time window, this version of the SuiteApp (ID: 315896) will be deprecated and the account will not be updated to Leading version (2022.1) of the Electronic Bank Payments SuiteApp. Please refer to the campaign email sent to impacted customers for more information.
Update your Profile with your Support type to get your Support Type badge.
NetSuite Release 2023.1 is here! Download the release notes and post your questions in the new Release 2023.1 category.
Join the webinar and "Get the Most Out of NetSuite Inventory Management" on May 2, 2023 at 10 AM PST. Click on this link to register. Do not forget to RSVP on this page as well!
Something new and exciting is coming in the Community on April 5, 2023. Follow Community Whiz category so you won't miss out!
Why does Lot Numbered Items with "Lot Numbered" cost method donot create COS/COGS entries correctly?
Lot Numbered Items with "Lot Numbered" cost method do not create COS/COGS entries correctly in line with cost method of "Lot Numbered" during "item fulfilment"
this is also raised on the sutireanswers too.
1. create item ->lot numbered
2. costing method ='Lot Numbered"
3. create 3 differenct po with different rate for this item
4. Receive these orders in 3 different receipts and 3 different lot numbers, LOT1, LOT2,LOT3
5. Create 3 different sale orders SO1, SO2, SO3
6. fulfil the sale order with 3 fulfilments quantities from 3 different Lot numbers, IF1, IF2,IF3
7. GL impact of all the 3 fulfilment show the same amount of COS/COGS.