I have installed the SuiteCommerce Advanced Sign Up extension, but our web store's Login/Register page still shows exactly the same as before. There are no Advanced Sign Up fields or forms anywhere on the login/register page, just the usual ones from before.
I can't find any documentation that would indicate there is anything additional to do beyond installing and activating the extension. The SuiteCommerce Configuration page has a section for Advanced Sign Up but the only thing I can see there that would make a difference is the Path URL field, which is currently set to "/signup" (that's the default). Appending this to our web store domain in the browser address bar lands us at a 404 error page.
Am I supposed to create an HTML file for this and put it somewhere in the File Cabinet that corresponds to the Path URL or something?
The regular signup page (not the advanced one) is at https://#######-sb#.secure.netsuite.com/c.#######_SB#/scs/checkout.ssp?is=login&login=T&n=2&fragment=login-register#login-register
(account number and datacenter number redacted).
It's definitely the same as it was before we installed and activated the Advanced Sign Up extension.
I have tried deactivating the extension, invalidating the cache, re-activating it, invalidating the cache again, and at every step along the way, there was no difference in the sign-up page.