Hi everyone!
I’m Kristoffer, one of the NetSuite Support Community Gurus who handle SuiteBuilder. I'll be answering questions live today at 11 AM - 12PM EST.
Before we start, here are some house rules:
• Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
• Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
• Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
You can also ask some non-NetSuite related questions about me such as my hobbies and interests and I'll be happy to answer them.
Make sure to stick around as well, since I will be posting some useful tips and tricks before our time is up!
I would also like to greet the following members who have RSVP'd for today's session:
@Mayumi Ciara Marie Cupcupin-Oracle @rnedelkow-Oracle @User_V0JSJ @User_TRK2J @GauravAgrawal @Mike Begalle @Edwards_05 @Lisa Surya @Laura Bonelli-Oracle @User_TY3JG