Hello, Everyone! Hope you are having a good day. 😊
This is Ely, NetSuite Support Community Guru for Order to Cash, and I will be LIVE for an hour starting from 1 PM to 2 PM EST to answer your questions.
But before we start, let me remind you of some house rules:
- Post your questions by commenting below. 1 comment = 1 question.
- Some questions may be complex so I would appreciate your patience as I look into it.
- Let me know if the solution works for you or not. That way, I can check again.
You can also ask some non-NetSuite-related questions about me such as my hobbies and interests and I'll be happy to answer them.
Stay tuned as I will be sharing tips and tricks as well. 😊
I would also like to greet the following members who have RSVP'd for today's session:
@Robert Nedelkow-Oracle, @Richard James Uri-Oracle and @Cesarhr95!