Hi,
I'm trying to map Matrix items from Netsuite to Shopify using the Netsuite connector.
- My matrix items have volume as the matrix option values - 50ml, 275ml, 500ml.
- In the Connector under Mappings - Products I've added the Options mapping with fields: VALUE FIELD - custitem_ibt_matrix_volume and OPTION NAME - Volume
- In the Connector under Mappings - Products I've added the Variants mapping linking 'custitem_ibt_matrix_volume' in Netsuite to variants in 'Shopify'
When I try to post my child items to Shopify from the connector I get the following error message:
Exclusion reason: Mapping errors: This variant is not in Shopify yet. Please add options to this variant (SKU MR.S101-Test-50) and then it will post to Shopify.
This error usually indicates you have not mapped the options field or are not sending a value for any of your mapped options.
Make sure you have the options field mapped and that you children SKUs have a value in the mapped field for at least one option. You can check the data that will be sent to Shopify by using the Show Product Mapping selection from the action menu on the right.
Any ideas on what I've done wrong?