Trying to TRANSACTIONS>FINANCIAL>POST TIME
This is our first time doing it, so it is a learning process. We are testing with one timesheet entry at a time. They are all being marked as FAILED.
When I click on the FAILED link, I get this:
When I reload the TRANSACTIONS>FINANCIAL>POST TIME screen, the timesheet entry that I just posted is no longer listed. So that seems correct.
In addition:
- if I go to the timesheet entry itself, it is locked and marked as POSTED. So that seems correct.
- if I run a Income Statement by Job, the posted time is included in the Detail numbers. So that seems correct.
It seems like the Time has POSTED. However, without being able to click on that FAILED link, I cannot determine what actually "FAILED". I don't bother trying to "notify support" because they just respond with "you aren't paying for support, try reaching out to the community", which is what I am doing.
The only similar question that I can find points to these two SuiteAnswers
https://suiteanswers.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/72699/kw/72699
https://suiteanswers.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/66763/kw/66763
I double checked their suggestions and everything is active.
We've got a few thousand time entries to post. I don't want to proceed until I figure out what is failing.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you