Hello Friends,
I have Created one custom child object on Opportunity on that I have one number field I want sum for that field
Because of that I have use SUM(Field Name) function but that giving me wrong sum
Thanks & Regards
Sandeep Andhale
Hi Sandeep,
Do you agree that you actually don't really provide anything to help us helping you?
You are the one with the model in front of you, with the data in front of you and with the "wrong sum" in front of you.
So start by defining "wrong": is it really wrong (like 1 + 2 = 5) or it's just not what you expect for any reason?
What is OBIEE doing to actually return you that number you define wrong?
What does the LSQL looks like? What does the physical SQL looks like?
Based on above logs do you understand why OBIEE is doing that calculation?
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?