HI,
i would like to restrict users to save only 5 saved customizations foe each report.
some body suggest me where to setup this? I cant find anything in instanceconfig.
Hi,
Never heard of such kind of settings and the system is done in a way to allow to save as many customization as you want.
So out of the box I don't think there is a setting for that.
You can maybe think about something done in javascript if you really really (but really) want to limit that to 5 ... (nothing exist, so it's up to you code that).
Thanks for your response. can you let me know where to write javascript for this?
No. Doesn't exist and please do not write any JS hacks.
Gianni Ceresa wrote: ....nothing exist, so it's up to you code that...
The answer is still the same: nothing exists and it's up to you to code everything by hand if you really want it.
So if you aren't comfortable with customizing OBIEE, writing JS and are not ready to manage that in the future (at each update / upgrade it can stop working etc.) don't do it.
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?