What you do?
You install a Windows XP - 7 virtual machine and you install the 11.1.1.7 client into the vm.
Read the certification matrix, the 11.1.1.7 client tool isn't certified for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, it stops at 7.
Some were able to install it on Windows 8 but it then took like 1h to open and didn't really work ...
It is not supposed to work in Windows 10.
Thanks for the answer. need to install windows 7 .
That's actually the simple solution
Can you maybe close the thread? Right now it's still This question is Not Answered.
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?