Hi Experts,
I am trying to create a master detail report with bar graph being the master and table being the detail.
Let me know if this is possible.
Thanks
Hi,
Yes it's possible ...
As you are trying to do it just go till the end and you will see it working
(If you can't get it working you will need to post details on what you did and how you did it to have a "real" answer)
Gianni,
Thanks for your reply.
I did try but could not succeed.
I had a vertical stacked bar graph as the master and table being the detail. When I change the master view to be table layout then the master-detail works. Not for graph to table.
When I click on the graph, no changes happen in the detail view.
Hi @User458365
I don't believe you can use a bar chart as a master view.
Oracle Documentation states that these are the possible master views:
Joel,
Documentation states that graph is supported and I am assuming Bar graph is supported.
But it also states that Master-detail linking is not supported when you click the plot area of a graph.
So I see contradictory statements here.
In this example when I click on the bar chart it send the year to the table on the left, so it works from bar chart to table (I just did this sample on 12c right now).
So it works...
You don't define a master view, you define the interaction on the column to send a master-detail event, and in the views you just define which view listen to the master-detail event (both can also listen and so you can interact with both in the same time).
(Just in case I switched to a stacked bar chart like you have and it simply works as expected ... Review your setup, you probably missed something somewhere)
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?