Plugins Download
Hi Guys,
Are people able to download plugins from the oracle site, when i try this what i get and i cannot proceed, I have tried on IE and Firefox with no success! does anyone else have this issue?
Thanks
Alec
you're right, renders poorly in Chrome
I have that on Chrome (latest version).
interesting, displays fine for me in FF
I've downloaded the governance plugin and a couple of others without issue.
Try to navigate to Oracle Technology Network sign out, then sign in and then give it a try.. maybe a cookie issue or something.
other thoughts welcome.
~S
The page has some CSS issues ...
Accept the "License Agreement" (radio button on the left) and the download starts (or you are sent to the login page first and download right after).
The text is there, just white on white, so you don't see it (select the text in that area and you see it).
I've had the same rendering, but the radio button to accept is still there albeit poorly rendered, so I just clicked on that and it was fine.
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hello Team, While building a Pivot Table view for my report, 2 out of the 4 metric columns contain completely null values. I'm looking for a way to automatically exclude or hide metric columns whenever they are entirely null or zero. Could you please advise on how to achieve this? Thanks.
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…