BIP SAAS OOTB reports in Oracle Utilities
Hi,
Can I get a list of out of the box BIP reports as part of Oracle Utilities CCS? Also the underlying architecture? That is the business logic needs ETL tools? What tools?
Latest
Please provide us more details about the requirement. Do you need the list of seeded reports in Fusion. Please provide some details of data that is need to be sent to datawarehouse.
Yes I need the list of seeded reports so that I can evaluate if we can use them for the reporting or built separate ETL logic.
Please go to the below URL:
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/index.html
Click on the respective product (Example - Financials) On the left hand side, click on "Analyze and Report" Review the links under the section "Review Prebuilt Analytics and Reports".
===================
You can also consider exploring BICCC >
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/applications-common/19c/biacc/index.html
I was not able to find anything related to Utilities in the Oracle SAAS link. But I managed to find this link below for the Oracle Utilities documentation:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E72219_01/documentation.html
But I don't see anything specific for the seeded reports.
Please confirm if you require seeded reports documentation for SaaS env or Oracle Utilities?
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks