Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to make the landing page in OACS/OBIEE dynamically reflect the available reporting dashboards and dashboard pages without hard coding report paths/links? Thanks
OACS
I am assuming, your point is more towards shared folders details only.
For OBIEE/OAC
Step#1 - you can use catalog manager to export list of dashboard or reports. into excel & CSV - user UIPATH, blue prism to simply export list into excel or csv and store it on FTP or shared drive
Step#2 truncate & load this data file into a database table every day using a procedure or ODI
Step#3 - create a DV project of OBIEE dashboard & analysis using this data a DV project
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks