Oracle discoverer 10.1.2 to OAC migration
Hi All,
One of our customer is looking to migrate Oracle Discoverer reports to Oracle Analytics Cloud(OAC). Could anyone suggest what would be the best practice for the same?
10.1.2
There is no direct migration from Discoverer. It is probably a good time to review what is necessary and what needs to be updated. For OAC, they can use traditional repository (RPD) or develop with the Thin Client Modeler.
Use Data Modeler to Build Enterprise Data Models
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hello Team, While building a Pivot Table view for my report, 2 out of the 4 metric columns contain completely null values. I'm looking for a way to automatically exclude or hide metric columns whenever they are entirely null or zero. Could you please advise on how to achieve this? Thanks.
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…