Summary: Where can we find R13 21D Financials OTBI database mapping with ViewObjects?
Content: Where can we find R13 21D Financials OTBI database mapping with ViewObjects?
Hi,
Click on date lineage mapping in the below link. You will also get all details about Analyze and reports.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/financials/21d/analyze-and-report.html
Thanks. I came across this one already but it seems to be for an older version. Any idea where I can find the latest one?
The link which we have provided is the latest fusion version 21D.
Hey @Srinivas Pendyala-Oracle I mean when I click on this link and go to Review Data Lineage, it take me to this URL (https://community.oracle.com/customerconnect/discussion/40268/r13-financials-otbi-subject-area-to-database-lineage-mapping-spreadsheet) which doesn't contain 21D data mappings.
May I know where can I find VO mappings for 21D (likely in Excel formats as we used to have earlier) ?
You can find in the above link. I know I am quite late on commenting on the details
Thanks @Swapnil Kashid
Agenda Presentation: EPM Integrator connectors and Salesforce CRM Connector. Join us to learn more about the EPM Integrator connectors and Salesforce CRM Connector in Oracle FDI. We will explore the enhanced capabilities of the EPM integrator connectors and how you can load data from EPM modules to FDI to deliver a…
Team, We have a requirement to select below PVOs HcmTopModelAnalyticsGlobalAM.ProfileAM_ProfileItemPVO HcmTopModelAnalyticsGlobalAM.ProfileAM_ProfilePVO HcmTopModelAnalyticsGlobalAM.ProfileAM_ContentItemPVO HcmTopModelAnalyticsGlobalAM.ProfileAM_ContentTypePVO Do we have any documentation around these?
We have a requirement of enabling OTBI report in Purchase Requisition Redwood page similar to classic UI.How can that be done?
Where can I find the calculated time breakdowns in HWM_TM_REC? I am using Oracle BI publisher SQL.
We have a Talent Community Pool configured with Organization and Job Family criteria. Some candidates were added to the pool, but we are unable to determine which specific criterion they matched. Is there a report, analysis subject area, audit history, or backend table that shows the attribute values that resulted in a…