Hi
How to get C1 value group by C2 without using aggregation function in obiee11g report.
since C1 is ID, i cannot use aggrgations
Can anyone help
Thanks
Hello Manu,
The group by is do by default for your dimensions and your hierachies, if you want to get the value, and not agregation, go to your column, edit formula, and set up
none the "Aggregation Rule"
So you want a DISTINCT C1, C2 ?
Because I don't really see what you try to have with a GROUP BY but no aggregation ...
i need No of records for C1 group by C1,C2 in OBIEE11g report as we do in SQL
Select C1 from Table group by C1,C2
OK, dont really know the objective of your requirment (maybe if you say a complete requirement we can apply a better solution)
1. apply in you BI ANWERS something in your section ADVANCED tab,
2. choose the column that you want.
Kind Regards,
applied,Thanks.
Hello Manu, please mark as helpful and right answer its this your answers. Thanks,
from where i can mark as helpfull, i am not able see that option here. So i am just replying as worked for me. please help
Under each post by the member you could see this options.
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?