Hi All.
After BI Publisher restart a datasource gets removed, can you please let me know why this happens?
Thanks in advance
Hi ,
Can I expect a response/doc/relevant information regarding the issue.
regards.
Oracle BI Publisher doesnt remove automatically your datasources, if it really happens open a SR to check it, maybe you should to apply a patch.
Kind Regards,
Hi Cesar,
Datasource gets removed in the sense, it is not visible in the data model , we have to add it manually.
Can you please let me know why this happens?
regards,
Hello,
What i say it BI Publisher, cant remove your datamodel, you have a very special and puntual issue, what I recommend is to open a Service Request, to check, oracle give you some recommendation and maybe you need to apply some patch.
user13326079 wrote: Can I expect a response/doc/relevant information regarding the issue.
Sure you can expect one, assuming you asked something providing all the details to answer (for example you forgot to say which version you are using ... it's the most basic information you must always include in all the questions).
Just don't expect to have an answer in the 5 minutes.
As it is a community forum people aren't paid to be on here and post answers, they do it when they can and decide to spend time here instead of doing something else.
If you need a formal answer 2 options: open a SR with Oracle (part of what Cesar said) or pay a consultant....
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?