Oracle Analytics Cloud and Server Idea Lab

Products Banner

How can we start a BICC Extract from where it failed so we don't have to run it all over again?

Submitted
21
Views
0
Comments

Currently when a BICC Extract fails, we restart it all over again from the start or from 0%, this is time consuming and not a good practice.

What does it take for Oracle to provide us with a mechanism to start the BICC Extract from where it failed like for example, if BICC Extract was at 90% and only 10% of the extract was remaining to be completed, but it failed, how do we restart the BICC Extract from the 90% milestone so it completes the remaining 10%?

Tagged:
1
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated