Hi Experts - Like to export all pages of Classic BI Dashboard into PDF version. As currently on excel option for entire dashboard. Is this any options/work around on that into PDF.
As far as I know this feature doesn't exist for PDF, only Excel.
You can always create an idea for it or an ER.
Thanks @Gianni Ceresa for confirmation. Let me create an idea for it .
Finally managed to open an OAS to just make sure there isn't an option for it.
The dashboard options really only give that option of entire dashboard export with an Excel output format. PDF is available as single page printing.
Once you created the idea, post the link back here, it could get it some more upvotes :)
Hi Indranil,
You could add your dashboard pages (one by one) to an updatable briefing book and then download it to PDF. Be aware that briefing books are stored in the catalog. Check the documentation links below and see if that fits your business needs.
Regards,
Ezequiel.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks