Hi All,
Good day.
I just want to confirm, if it is possible to have double rating for specific Goal Name?
Please refer to attached file.
Thanks,
Sam
Hi, can you clarify for the community, the product and version you are asking about?
For example, is this any type of provided content from OTBI, or HCM, etc.?
We just want to make sure you are posting in the correct place.
Other comments, welcomed!
We're thrilled to have you join our community of analytics enthusiasts and professionals. To enhance your experience and foster meaningful interactions, we encourage you to personalize your profile by setting up a display name and uploading a profile picture. Your display name will be how others recognize and engage with you in discussions, while a profile picture adds a personal touch to your forum presence. Take a moment to update your profile with a display name and an image representing you. Let's create a vibrant and engaging community together!
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hello Team, While building a Pivot Table view for my report, 2 out of the 4 metric columns contain completely null values. I'm looking for a way to automatically exclude or hide metric columns whenever they are entirely null or zero. Could you please advise on how to achieve this? Thanks.
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…