Text should allow links to "Canvas" pages. Currently only URL is allowed. It should allow to navigate to Canvas pages of same Workbook or other workbooks.
@Rajakumar Burra Can you share an example of the text that you have in mind? We are working on in-line links that will be able to link to canvases. While it is not a solution for text paragraphs with links, it is targeting use cases of buttons and related links on pages.
I think we can now insert links to other canvases, at least in the same workbook…?
I don't think we currently have a way to jump to specific DV's, or to insert ordinary, html anchors to link to a specific place on a canvas/page. (I suppose a multiple canvas setup may not directly support html-type anchors, esp. on other canvases…?)
OAC DV textbox could handle a lot of this kind of thing (as in Classic)—as well as basic styling/formatting options—if it only permitted html/css….
(OAC DV textbox also, I think, still lacks the ability to render variables, etc.)
@Gabby Rubin-Oracle Sorry I missed your question.
In the canvas, we can add Text with Hyperlinks. We should have option to provide link to other canvas pages of same or other workbook . When click on that menu button, it should allow to select the different canvases.
I am creating two tables in a freeform report and overlaying these tables to appear as one to the end user. I can hide the header titles by setting the font and highlight colour to the same as the background colour but it would be better if there was a functionality to disable the header row completely.
My organization needs a practical way to generate a comprehensive report listing all members—including both direct and inherited assignments—of every custom application role within the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Console’s Roles and Permissions area. Today, the only built‑in method is exporting one role at a time through…
Currently you are able to change the width of a field in a table or pivot table by dragging the border but there is no option to manually fix it to a set value e.g. 100px. Justification: I am creating a report with two tables in freeform and need the field widths to have the same size when I overlay one table on the other.…
Request for an enhancement to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Classic Analysis Selection Steps on measure suppression for a specific calculated member created through Selection Steps. This idea is opened based on the directions from oracle CEAL team, for more details please find the below service request. SR -…
Hi, We use a lot of Custom App Roles in OAC Console and It would be easier to have an API to manage the members of App Roles.