Ability to add an APEX form/page to a canvas of an analytics workbook.
It will help to add data entry to the database directly from a dashboard.
My multiple votes for this.
I came on here to put in this idea. I also would like to look at this the other direction. I would like to more easily add OAC catalog objects into APEX. That would allow me to create my dashboards using APEX and then I could embed the OAC workbooks into the application. That would allow me the option to combine multiple workbooks into one application. I would also be able to use native APEX reports/interactive grids on another page. Then the best would be able to quickly action link to drill from an OAC report to an APEX report for details. APEX reports offer much more functionality from a detail table perspective.
@Branden Pavol - this would be good as a separate idea as it would be delivered into the APEX experience and not directly in a workbook.
Agreed. I'll be entering a separate idea.
If you can post the idea link here, it might help future commenters/visitors. Thank you Branden
Below is the link to the other idea.
Especially based on the recent video about embedding the OAC Assistant, this highlights that you still need quite a bit of code to make this experience seamless. Where's the native connectivity?
This is something that has been requested/needed by customers for a long time
I am creating two tables in a freeform report and overlaying these tables to appear as one to the end user. I can hide the header titles by setting the font and highlight colour to the same as the background colour but it would be better if there was a functionality to disable the header row completely.
My organization needs a practical way to generate a comprehensive report listing all members—including both direct and inherited assignments—of every custom application role within the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Console’s Roles and Permissions area. Today, the only built‑in method is exporting one role at a time through…
Currently you are able to change the width of a field in a table or pivot table by dragging the border but there is no option to manually fix it to a set value e.g. 100px. Justification: I am creating a report with two tables in freeform and need the field widths to have the same size when I overlay one table on the other.…
Request for an enhancement to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Classic Analysis Selection Steps on measure suppression for a specific calculated member created through Selection Steps. This idea is opened based on the directions from oracle CEAL team, for more details please find the below service request. SR -…
Hi, We use a lot of Custom App Roles in OAC Console and It would be easier to have an API to manage the members of App Roles.