Hi Team,
I am facing issue when doing import metadata via RPD Connection Pool.
Please find attached error message.
Could you please let me know what could be the potential issue.
Regards
Saroj
Yes, that's correct. please note that the single quote should not be there in the string when you use it in the Connection Pool → Data Source Name.
Also have you tried downloading the new wallet file from OCI Console and replacing the new cwallet.sso file for testing purpose?
Hi @Saroj Kumar Behera ,
If you replace variable references with their actual values, are you able to connect and import metadata?
From the screenshot, it looks like you are trying to import metadata from ADW. Did you implement all prerequisite steps listed in the documentation?
Connect to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse with a Public IP Address
Hi @Federico Venturin ,
I have replaced variable with actual values, still its showing issue.
Please find snapshot.
Hi @Saroj Kumar Behera,
As mentioned by @Federico Venturin Can you please confirm if you have completed the below mentioned steps ?
1. On the machine where you installed Oracle Analytics Cloud Client Tools, copy the cwallet.sso, sqlnet.ora, and tnsnames.ora from the zip file that you downloaded from Autonomous Data Warehouse to the folder:<Developer Client Tool installation folder>\domains\bi\config\fmwconfig\bienv\core
cwallet.sso
sqlnet.ora
tnsnames.ora
<Developer Client Tool installation folder>\domains\bi\config\fmwconfig\bienv\core
2. Edit sqlnet.ora so that the wallet location points to:<Developer Client Tool installation folder>\domains\bi\config\fmwconfig\bienv\coreFor example:WALLET_LOCATION = (SOURCE = (METHOD = file) (METHOD_DATA = (DIRECTORY="C:\ade\admintoolOAC18.2.1\domains\bi\config\fmwconfig\bienv\core"))) SSL_SERVER_DN_MATCH=yes
WALLET_LOCATION = (SOURCE = (METHOD = file) (METHOD_DATA = (DIRECTORY="C:\ade\admintoolOAC18.2.1\domains\bi\config\fmwconfig\bienv\core"))) SSL_SERVER_DN_MATCH=yes
Hi @Aman Jain-Oracle,
Yes, I have completed below both steps.
After that also i am facing same issue.
Is that ADW on a public endpoint or a private one? Can your laptop actually reach the ADW instance at all?
Yes ADW is on public endpoint. I am able to access as well through SQL developer.
Hi @Saroj Kumar Behera: Can you update your RPD connection pool → DSN string from ssl_server_dn_match=yes to ssl_server_dn_match=no and try importing the metadata?
Hi @Aman Jain-Oracle I have updated RPD connection pool → DSN string with ssl_server_dn_match=no and tried to import metadata still that same error coming.
any other configuration am i missing ?
Were you able to import the metadata earlier and it stopped working later? I dont see any other configuration step missing here if you have followed the steps correctly as mentioned in the doc https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsom/administer-services-analytics-cloud.html#GUID-EF841162-51B2-4996-81DD-71F0F0E2A286
Can you download the wallet file again from the OCI console and replace the older cwallet.sso file with the new one in your local machine ?
I am assuming the connection string you are using in the connection pool is in the below format as it is not completely visible in your screenshots:
(description=(address=(protocol=tcps)(port=1522)(host=adwc.example.oraclecloud.com))(connect_data=(service_name=adwc1_high.adwc.oraclecloud.com))(security=(ssl_server_cert_dn="CN=adwc.example.oraclecloud.com,OU=Oracle BMCS US,O=Oracle Corporation,L=Redwood City,ST=California,C=US")) )
We used to import metadata earlier, not sure now it's stopped working.
As you have provided the connection string format, we are used to do that last year. Currently tns string has been updated by Oracle.
Please find attached snapshot for connection string we are using in our project.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks