Hi all,
OBIEE....: 12.2
OS.........: OEL 6.6
I am trying to integrate the Microsoft AD of one of our customers with OBIEE. I've configured the Microsoft AD provider in Weblogic "correctly".
The strange thing here is that only a few AD users are being returned and showed on Weblogic Console. The AD has more than 900 users, but on Weblogic console, i can only see 27 users. All the AD groups are returned normally, only the users aren't. I've already tested one of the users, and it is able to connect to the Publisher / Report normally.
I'm using the following in the "Provider Specific" section:
User Base DN: DC=domain,DC=com
All Users Filter: (objectclass=user)
User From Name Filter: (&(cn=%u)(objectclass=user))
User Search Scope: subtree
User Name Attribute: sAMAccountName
User Object Class: user
Where is the catch here? Is there a configuration at the AD side that has to be done?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.