After install oas 2024 accessing dv is ok but further links like snapshot, users and roles shows 404
@user12225634 - Please share more details such as whether this was a fresh install or was an in-place upgrade from a lower version of OAS. Was there any errors or issues during the install and configuration of OAS 2024 etc.
Hi @user12225634 ,
Do you have SSL for OAS 2024? Usually 404 error is could not find the requested URL. Please check if below document is helpful.
BIServiceAdministration URL Fails With 404 Error When Using SSL Enabled DV URL (Doc ID 2908633.1)
Hi @user12225634
Thank you for visiting and posting your question in Oracle Analytics Community.
Add the 'app_role_management' and 'advanced_app_role_management' policies for the BIServiceAdministrator Role as follows:
1. Connect in EM -> Weblogic Domain-> Security-> Application Policies -> Search for 'BIServiceAdministrator'-> Edit -> Verify whether you are seeing 'app_role_management' under 'Resource Name'.
2. To allow users who belong to this Role access to manage 'Users and Roles' through the DV -> Console, this policy should be configured for the 'BIServiceAdministrator Role'.
Try this and let us know.
Thanks Subha
Hi @user12225634 , Please update your Display Name, so that the Community knows which whom they are interacting with. While you can go the Application Policy route , the recommended approach is to grant permission sets to roles via the provided script. Grant or revoke permission assignments Example
[DOMAIN_HOME]/bitools/bin/grantPermissionSetsToBIRole.sh -r BIServiceAdministrator -p actio.admin,bip.administrator,bisecurity.GBUAdmin,bisecurity.admin,customScripts.admin,dataReplication.access,infer.administrator,obips.administrator,obis.administrator,obisch.administrator,oracle.bi.dss.CustomKnowledge.admin,oracle.bi.dss.SystemKnowledge.admin,majel.administrator,pod.admin,rdc.admin,rdc.monitor,sac.advanced.approle.administrator,sac.approle.administrator,sac.snapshot.administrator,va.admin
In your case, the following, are relevant
In addition to above, please also review the following KM doc to validate the host:port for different endpoints in OAS:
How To Check Your Oracle Analyitcs Server (OAS) URL Endpoints (Doc ID 2895594.1)
i am having same issue please assist
I am using OHS url for accessing dv but it says not found for snapshots and users roles
if I don’t use OHS url, i can access all contents of DV
Please help on this
@User_AOKHO Can you try setting the redirection rule for the below URIs also at OHS and verify? /dv/ui /dv* /dv/** /dv/ui* dv/ui/**
how do I redirect this?
is this should be added in mod_wl_ohs file??
Yes, it is correct.
thanks i will check that and update
the last one is missing slash at front, is this without slash?
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images