We are using "Dashboards" in "Oracle OAC" and the requirement of our senior management to display all the "Dashboards" in a certain sequence after an interval rather to click it every time from "Oracle OAC"workplace.
I'm not sure I fully understand the request. Are you asking for some kind of an "autoplay" that will show each dashboard for some set time and then transition to the next?
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is a requirement from our senior management when displaying the dashboards on LED. They need these dashboards revolve around the day with the interval set for them.
Would it be correct to think about it as a 'Playlist of dashboards' that you want to cycle through every X Minutes ?
Yes, sure
I am creating two tables in a freeform report and overlaying these tables to appear as one to the end user. I can hide the header titles by setting the font and highlight colour to the same as the background colour but it would be better if there was a functionality to disable the header row completely.
My organization needs a practical way to generate a comprehensive report listing all members—including both direct and inherited assignments—of every custom application role within the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Console’s Roles and Permissions area. Today, the only built‑in method is exporting one role at a time through…
Currently you are able to change the width of a field in a table or pivot table by dragging the border but there is no option to manually fix it to a set value e.g. 100px. Justification: I am creating a report with two tables in freeform and need the field widths to have the same size when I overlay one table on the other.…
Request for an enhancement to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) Classic Analysis Selection Steps on measure suppression for a specific calculated member created through Selection Steps. This idea is opened based on the directions from oracle CEAL team, for more details please find the below service request. SR -…
Hi, We use a lot of Custom App Roles in OAC Console and It would be easier to have an API to manage the members of App Roles.