I am running Oracle analytics server 6.4. We have EBS SSO enabled.
We are facing Session Timout message to frequently while login from DV console. This is annyoying for end users as well and they are asking to resolve this issue.
@User_M0UDD , Data Visualization supports only fusion middleware based Authentication and Authorization - DV does not support Initialization Block based Security.
OBIEE 12c: Does Data Visualization Support Authorization Via Initialization Blocks? (Doc ID 2130407.1)
We are not sure what Authentication mechanism is being used in your case, please elaborate and let us know how are users logging in to DV and at what frequency are they seeing timeout messages.
Hi,
We are using Initialization Block based Security to access analytics page (Classic BI) in case of SSO.
For DV I have created separate user in weblogic console giving required rights to that user.
User face timeout messages 3-4 times in a minute.
Hi @Muhammad Shoaib
Can you refer below and check are you able to fix your session timeout.
DV Session Timeout In OAS SSO Setup (Doc ID 2958066.1)
Regards,
Arjun
Hi @Mallikarjuna Kuppauru-Oracle
Session Timeout value is already set to 3600. Issue is this timeout message appears 3-4 times with a minute
Okay seems like issue with your EBS session cookie.
Did you followed the below MOS while implementing the SSO ?
Security Integration of OBIEE 12c/Oracle Analytics Server with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) (Doc ID 2825669.1)
Hi @Mallikarjuna Kuppauru-Oracle ,
Yes I have followed Doc ID 2825669.1 for SSO configuration.
Issue is this timeout message appears 3-4 times with a minute —> After timeout are you seeing the sso page or application page?
Thank you for your time and support.
I am seeing the application page. I have also attached screenshot for your review.
You environment is SSL Enabled? Make sure below option is true.
In the WebLogic console, WebLogic Plugin Enabled must be set to true, either at the domain, cluster or Managed Server level.
Yes SSL is anabled. Can you please share navigation to check below:
"In the WebLogic console, WebLogic Plugin Enabled must be set to true, either at the domain, cluster or Managed Server level."
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images